Very sympathetic and fitting expansion to this corner Tudor Revival Cottage house. Side and rear additions enhanced the existing structure and, together with a slight raining of the second floor, maintained the original sense of scale and proportion of the original 1920's facades. Slate and wood flooring, as well as interior trim details insured the continuum of the Tudor style. Several items from the original facades were salvaged and incorporated in new locations.
A new terrace, pier lighting and garage re-location are brought together by revived landscaping. In total, this corner site has maintained visual tradition with added grace.