top of page
VINCENTSEN BLASI ARCHITECTURE
Historic Review Board Award Winner
This office building, in an historically significant section of town, encompasses approximately 6,000 S.F. of finished space on three levels plus additional storage space in the basement.
Originally built as a 2,000 S.F. two-story frame house at the turn of the century, and converted to offices in the mid 1900’s, the building was modified to meet the needs of today’s technology and building codes, then expanded to its current size.
bottom of page